Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Ever-Intimidating TBR List

The very long (and very intimidating) list of books I've currently got out on my library card:

    due 3/28/07
  • The Sisters Grimm: The Fairy Tale Detectives by Michael Buckley
  • The Sisters Grimm: The Unusual Suspects by Michael Buckley
  • The Sisters Grimm: The Problem Child by Michael Buckley
  • Toys Go Out by Emily Jenkins, illustrated by Paul O. Zelinsky
  • Ptolemy's Gate (Book Three in Bartimaeus Trilogy) by Jonathan Stroud
  • Clay by David Almond
  • What Happened to Cass McBride by Gail Giles
  • Maude March On the Run by Audrey Couloumbis
  • Prom Anonymous by Blake Nelson
  • Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett
  • The Cupid Chronicles by Coleen Murtagh Paratore
  • Kiki Strike Inside the Shadow City by Kirsten Miller
  • Pucker by Melanie Gideon
  • Bella At Midnight by Diane Stanley
  • Dark Water Rising by Marian Hale
  • Samurai Shortstop by Alan Gratz
  • Cathy's Book If Found Call (650) 266-8233 by Sean Stewart and Jordan Weisman
  • Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
  • If I Have A Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince? by Melissa Kantor
  • The Truth About Sparrows by Marian Hale
  • Bloodline by Kate Cary
  • Millions by Frank Cottell Boyce
  • Hole in the Sky by Pete Hautman
  • Godless by Pete Hautman
  • Confessions of A Not It Girl by Melissa Kantor
  • Sunshine by Robin McKinley
  • Dunk by David Lubar
  • The Seven Wonders of Sassafras Springs by Betty G. Birney
  • Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick
  • The Black Canary by Jane Louise Curry
  • Playing In Traffic by Gail Giles
  • Midnighters # 2: Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld
  • Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
  • At the Sign of the Star by Katherine Sturtevant
  • Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
  • Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
  • Keys to the Kingdom: Mister Monday by Garth Nix


    due 4/04/07
  • The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
  • The People of Sparks by Jeanne DuPrau
  • What I Call Life by Jill Wolfson
  • Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass
  • Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
  • Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
  • Midnighters: Blue Noon # 3 in series by Scott Westerfeld

3 comments:

Erin 6:28 PM  

Oh my! And I thought *I* had a lot of books checked out from the library...

Becky 8:39 PM  

Erin:
I probably need to be in a twelve-step program to help me with this, don't I??? I just can't say no to books when they call my name.
Becky

Erin 11:54 AM  

Book lust!! ;)

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP