Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Borrowed Meme

I read this meme at A Patchwork of Books who had been tagged by CeeCee. I don't know know where it originally came from :)

Next 5 Books On Your To Be Read Shelf

Corydon & The Fall of Atlantis by Tobias Druitt
Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
Story of A Girl by Sara Zarr
The Annotated Cat: Under the Hats of Seuss and His Cats by Philip Nel
Grief Girl by Erin Vincent

Last 4 Books You've Read

On the Wings of Heroes by Richard Peck
S-P-E-L-L-D-O-W-N by Karen Luddy
Llama Llama Mad at Mama by Anna Dewdney
Strength of His Hands by Lynn Austin

Last 3 Books You've Borrowed (Library or Friend)

Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Harmless by Dana Reinhardt
The Time Machine by H.G. Wells

Last 2 Non-fiction books you've read

The Truth War by John MacArthur
Sweet! The Delicious Story of Candy by Ann Love & Jane Drake

The One Book I Wish Everyone Would Read....

Such a hard choice... If I had to choose just one YA book...I'd choose Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.

1 comments:

MyUtopia 7:37 PM  

What an interesting list! I like this meme!

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP