Tuesday, October 30, 2007

From the Stacks Challenge

From the Stacks Reading Challenge 07

November 1, 2007 - January 30, 2008

5 Books--ANY five books from our stacks, but they cannot be *new.* You're not to search out things, be tempted by things, and go out to find more books to add to your stack. This is your time to play catch-up and read the books you already own.

My list

1) Before, After, and Somebody In Between by Jeannine Garsee
2) Memoirs of A Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
3) Someday This Pain Will Be Useful To You by Peter Cameron
4) Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
5) Boy Toy by Barry Lyga

Alternates

1) Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
2) Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
3) Lessons From A Dead Girl by Jo Knowles
4) No Talking by Andrew Clements
5) The Aurora County All-Stars by Deborah Wiles

Updated 12/14/2007 I've read 4 of my original choices and 2 of my alternates. I'm calling this one done.

No comments: