Sunday, October 14, 2007

Romance Reading Challenge


The Bookworm is hosting a challenge for 2008 called the Romance Reading Challenge. She is asking that participants choose five romance novels. They don't have to be *smutty* romance novels either. Classics like Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen or Evelina by Frances Burney or something by the Bronte sisters will do as well.

Since I will be hosting the mini-Austen challenge in 2008, I am going to be trying to read the six Austen novels: Emma, Mansfield Park, Northanger Abbey, Persuasion, Pride and Prejudice, and Sense and Sensibility.

I'd also love to read Gone With The Wind (Back to History Challenge, Book Awards Challenge) by Margaret Mitchell.

And possibly Christy by Catherine Marshall as well. (Back to History Challenge)

I'm sure many of my Christian titles would qualify as well, though I don't think I'll try to make them 'official' reads for this challenge.

1 comment:

The Bookworm said...

Thanks for signing up Becky. I'm off to see your mini-Austen challenge, She is one of my favorites. I love Pride & Prejudice.