Sunday, October 14, 2007

Young Adult Challenge 2008

Hosted by Thoughts of Joy, the goal of the Young Adult challenge is to read twelve young adult books in 2008. I'm not sure which twelve I'll be reading...I'll be reading the 2008 books as well as working on the Cybils at the beginning of the new year. And I'm planning on reading all the 2007 winners and best-ofs as lists come out and awards are announced. So I'll have no trouble coming up with a working list later. Anyway, I'll be joining this one...will give books later. :)

4 comments:

Joy said...

Hooray! Glad you're joining me in the Young Adult Challenge. I'm looking forward to your list. Even just seeking out the books is fun. :)

Joy said...

I've been browsing your blog and having so much fun! I wanted everybody else that stops by for the YAC to enjoy it too, so I added your blog and 4 of the sites from your blogroll onto the YAC sign-up post. I didn't think you would mind me sharing all of that, but please let me know if there's a problem and I'll change it. :)

Time to get back to your reviews! (I wasn't done yet.)

Becky said...

Joy

I'm glad you're enjoying the site :) I love YA books and I'm happy when people read my reviews :)

Becky

chrisa511 said...

Oh man! I swore no more challenges for now...Joy always comes up with such great challenges though! lol...oh what to do, what to do...