Monday, April 28, 2008

August's Book Selection

Originally, I thought The Accidental Time Machine might make a good selection for June. However, after learning that it will be released in paperback in July, I've decided to save it for the month of August. That way if folks want to buy a copy--emphasis on if--it won't be so expensive. I'm hoping that it will be available at most libraries, however. Hardcover. Paperback.

The Accidental Time Machine
by Joe Haldeman

Day One: Chapters 1 - 4
Day Two: Chapters 5 - 9
Day Three: Chapters 10 - 11
Day Four: Chapters 12 - 13
Day Five: Chapters 14 - 15
Day Six: Chapters 16 - 18
Day Seven: Chapters 19 - 22

I'm thinking Tuesdays-Thursdays might be good. But I'm open for feedback. (8/5; 8/7; 8/12/; 8/14; 8/19; 8/21; 8/26) I honestly don't know what works best for people: two assignments per week? three? Monday, Wednesday, Fridays? Tuesday, Thursdays? Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays? If you've got a strong preference let me know. Otherwise, I'll just pick whatever strikes me at the moment I'm making the schedule.

No comments: