Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Edge of the Forest March/April edition

Here's the link to the March/April edition. The Brandon Mull interview (for those that are obsessively tracking all things Fablehaven) will be featured in May now. There are plenty of goodies to be found in this issue. There are so many reviews, you're sure to find a book that will tempt you! I was excited to see a review of Before Green Gables by Budge Wilson. I'm a big Anne fan, and I'm curious what the prequel would be like. (If only I could get a review copy from the publishers! (Hint, hint) The library doesn't have this one yet.) There's also plenty of Candice Ransom. If you haven't been following her blog, you really really should. I just love Ellsworth and Winchester. The Writer is super smart and clever. And she's hosting April's carnival. I reviewed the first of her Time Spies series here last week. So go have fun exploring :)

No comments: