Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What does YOUR perfect library look like...

Have you seen the Telegraph's 110 Best Books: The Perfect Library feature? You can probably predict what does and doesn't make the cut. There are so very very many books on that list that I have no interest whatsoever in ever reading. A select handful that even money--large amounts of money--wouldn't sway me to spend my time and energy on. Here are their sections.

CLASSICS
POETRY
LITERARY FICTION
ROMANTIC FICTION
CHILDREN'S BOOKS
SCI-FI
CRIME
BOOKS THAT CHANGED THE WORLD
BOOKS THAT CHANGED YOUR WORLD
HISTORY
LIVES

I'm half tempted to give this a go. To share what my 110 library would include.

1 comment:

Debi said...

I'd love to see your list...wonder if I'd do any better. I'm afraid our library doesn't contain nearly all the books from their list, and I've no desire to add a great many of them.