Friday, June 06, 2008

48 Hour Readathon


My start time: 11AM June 6th
My end time: 11AM June 8th

Peeled by Joan Bauer
Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
March Through Thunder by Joseph Bruchac
A Curse Dark As Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Childs
Take Me There by Susane Colasanti
The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner
Newes From the Dead by Mary Hooper
The Lost Queen by Frewin Jones
The Sorcerer King by Frewin Jones
Savvy by Ingrid Law
The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry
Jessie's Mountain by Kerry Madden
Gods of Manhattan by Scott Mebus
Princess Ben by Catherine Murdock
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
The Search for the Red Dragon by James A. Owen
Blue Like Friday by Siobhan Parkinson
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
Steams of Babel by Carol Plum-Ucci
Starcross by Philip Reeve
Three Little Words: A Memoir by Ashley Rhodes-Courter
Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
Big Fat Manifesto by Susan Vaught
Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman
The Floating Circus by Tracie Vaughn Zimmer



© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing, Becky! And thank for including Jessie's Mountain in the challenge.

All best
Kerry Madden

Confuzzled Shannon said...

I don't know how you could read so many in two day. In one day period I could probably read... let's a book that size maybe two a day. I feel so slow.lol

Becky said...

That's just my list to choose from. I hope to get to 8 or 10 of them. But certainly not all 26!!

Debi said...

Oh Becky, what fun! I forgot you were doing this...but now I'm looking forward to watching your progress! Good luck!