Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nominate a Blog today!

Book Blogger Appreciation Week is coming soon--September 15-19th 2008--and My Friend Amy wants YOUR nominations in these categories:

Best General Book Blog
Best Kidlit Blog
Best Christian/Inspirational Fiction Blog
Best Literary Fiction Blog
Best Book Club Blog
Best Romance Blog
Best Thrillers/Mystery/Suspense Blog
Best Non-fiction Blog
Best Young Adult Lit Blog
Best Book/Publishing Industry Blog
Best Challenge Host
Best Community Builder
Best Cookbook Blog
Best History/Historical Fiction Blog
Best Design
Most Chatty
Most Concise
Most Eclectic Taste
Best Name for a Blog
Best Published Author Blog
Best Book published in 2008
Best Meme/Carnival/Event
Most Extravagant Giveaways
Best Book Community site
Most Altruistic Blog
Funniest/Most Humorous Blog
Best Sci-fi/fantasy/horror/spec-fic blog
Best Commenter/commentator

How do you nominate a blog? Email BbawawardsATgmailDOTcom with your choices. Nominate up to two per category.

P.S. It would *really* make my day if someone wanted to nominate my blog. But that being said, nominate whoever you really and truly think deserves some blogger love. :)
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am just currious. Is there a way on Blogger to search by a particular catagory? And how about best rookie blog? I wish I had the knack to do the fancy things! Judy

Melissa said...

I'll nominate you if you nominate me... ;)