Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Salon: Birthday Weekend Edition


It's been busy the last few days--Thanksgiving, birthday (Saturday), birthday party (Sunday), baby shower*(Sunday). So I'm just a wee bit exhausted. I feel very drained--emotionally and physically. That plus all the mad obsessive blog redesigning going on. Turns out that what I went with wasn't that different from before. In fact, you may not have noticed--at least not right away--if I hadn't made a point of talking about it. I know I'm finally happy with it because when I asked for opinions, I decided to stick with what I wanted no matter which way the opinions went.

I've got three book tours supposed to be posting tomorrow. Oops. I have read all three books. But I've only written one of the posts--and scheduled it to appear. The other two will have to be done tomorrow unless I get super-motivated and do it tonight. Usually I'm much more on top of things. I need to make a note to self to never commit to doing three tours all on the same day.

If I get copies of Thanksgiving and the baby shower, I'll post a few. Tossy was *very* cute at Thanksgiving. But I don't know when my sister will upload the photos. And I've asked for a few pictures of the baby/baby shower. But I don't know if I'll get those or not. It wasn't my camera. And surprisingly (or not so surprisingly) there were no pictures of this year's birthday party. I don't think anyone thought to bring their cameras.

I was planning on posting a review (or two) this afternoon, but I haven't been stringing together thoughts well today and I don't think I can manage it.

*For baby Lily. :) And I did get to hold her which is always a good thing except for when it isn't.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Annette Laing 8:00 PM  

Becky, I do realize that I'm but a humble commentor (Is that a word? It should be!)BUT I recognize a fellow workaholic when I see one. Please slow down, and know that even your blog is less important than your health. It took me two major illnesses in two years to realize that (duh) I needed to look after myself a bit better, and I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that with you!

3M 9:10 PM  

Becky, Happy Birthday!!

I hope you feel better soon; take care of yourself!

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP