How could I resist this one? Here's the challenge site. The rules: "To participate in the WWII Reading Challenge, you must commit to reading at least five books throughout the year. We plan to read more than that, and feel free to do the same! The books can be fiction or non-fiction, and they can be about any aspect of WWII. WWII should be the primary or secondary theme, and it doesn’t matter whether the book takes place during the war or after the war."
I'm committing to reading EIGHT books.
1. Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith
2. Veronica by Jane Claypool Miner
3. Tropical Secrets by Margarita Engle
4. In My Hands by Irene Gut Opdyke
5. Maus I by Art Spiegelman; Maus II by Art Spiegelman
War Through the Generations WWII
Has its own blog
All of 2009
five or more books
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
Completed: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
8 minutes ago