Sunday, April 19, 2009

Top Ten Books To Reread


Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Gone with The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

9 comments:

Nise' said...

Wonderful rereads.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Excellent choices. I rarely reread, but, if I did, I would definitely include Ender's Game and Anne of Green Gables.

Icedream said...

We certainly have some similar tastes when it comes to re-reading. You have a couple I forgot- How could I not have added Anne of Green Gables? It's my favorite book!

alisonwonderland said...

I just read Life As We Knew last week. Great read!

I've never read Gone with the Wind - but, as you know, I've committed to read it this summer.

Anonymous said...

Excellent rereads. I recently finished Frankenstein and Gone with the Wind. The Little House series are some of my favorite books, and I've heard great things about Life as We Knew It.

Janssen said...

This is remarkably similar to the reread list I would have.

Jen said...

Wonderful! Isn't Ramona cute!

Jessica said...

Becky, thanks for participating in my mini-challenge. I, too, love to reread most of your list, especially Pride and Prejudice and Anne of Green Gables. Gone with the Wind certainly seems to be a popular reread. I recently read it for the first time and really loved it.

Jessica said...

I think I just typed Pride and Prejudice when I meant Jane Eyre. Sorry.