Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand--April

This is always interesting to me. Because what a difference a day makes. Some days, I have quite the traffic jam by the bed. Other times, it seems more manageable.

Currently reading:

Middlemarch by George Eliot (adult, classic)
Fixing Abraham by Chris Tiegreen (adult, christian nonfiction)
Barchester Towers by Anthony Trollope (adult, classic)
A Passion Denied by Julie Lessman (adult, christian fiction)

I've got two bags of library books. These are the unread titles:

The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
The Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti
Corydon & The Island of Monsters by Tobias Druitt
Cordyon & The Fall of Atlantis by Tobias Druitt
Cordyon & The Siege of Troy by Tobias Druitt
Percy Jackson: The Demi God Files by Rick Riordan
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
Birth of a Warrior by Michael Ford (second in a series I have the first of)
The Sea of Tolls by Nancy Farmer
Girl, Hero by Carrie Jones
Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian

These will be returned to the library this week. So I'd like to finish a few more of them.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

4 comments:

Ashley Wells said...

I loved Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants the movie. I've heard the books are better! Have fun with it!

-Ashley

morninglight mama said...

You've got a few titles in this mix that I've been meaning to read someday. Thanks for the reminders!

Nise' said...

Can't wait to get my hands on A Passion Denied.

Lisa Spence said...

I tried to read Middlemarch...once...