Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quick Test

Is anyone having trouble viewing the blog? It's loading on my end--and faster than usual. I'm really loving the scrolling sidebars! I've heard from a loyal reader that there was some difficulty in having the blog open and/or load properly. And just yesterday my friend was saying she was having trouble viewing all blogspot blogs. Anyway, I was just curious if this was a widespread problem or it it is a temporary glitch.

Edited to add: I *think* it may be an Internet Explorer issue. So if you usually use IE and are having trouble reading this blog and other blogger blogs... Using another browser and/or using a feed reader may solve your issues. I *hope* this isn't a long-term problem because I know a lot of people use IE.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

Subscribe to receive updates in your favorite reader.

6 comments:

Marci said...

Works fine for me Becky !

Ana S. said...

No problems here! I did hear mentions of the problems with blogger in general, but everything's been working just fine for me.

Melissa O. said...

It works for me, but I'm using Firefox. I hear the problem is mainly with people using Internet Explorer--I had a problem at work earlier today when I was on IE but when I switched to Firefox it was fine. I think the culprit is actually the Followers/Friend Connect Widget, so hopefully Blogger will get it fixed soon...

Ms. Yingling said...

I use IE, and you blog has been much slower than usual lately, probably because it just has so many features. Nothing impossible,though!

Alyssa F said...

Hi Becky! I've had this same problem so I figured I'd share what I know.

The problem is in IE and seems to be caused by the Followers widget. It causes IE to abort and people cannot view or comment on your blog. If you remove the widget you shouldn't have a problem anymore. Google is working on the problem, but who knows how long it will take.

I'm trying to spread the word so I can ready my blogs again! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I had a problem but it worked itself out