Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge Completed

Stephanie's Written Word hosted the Everything Austen Challenge.

What I read/watch:

1. Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
4. Pride and Prejudice (DVD) (1940)
5. Pride and Prejudice (DVD) (1980)
6. Pride and Prometheus (novella) (2008) by John Kessel

Everything Austen X Two. Austenprose.

7. Lady Susan by Jane Austen
8. Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
9. A Match for Miss Mary Bennet by Eucharista Ward OSF
10. Colonel Brandon's Diary by Amanda Grange
11. Willoughby's Return by Jane Odiwe
12. The Other Mr. Darcy by Monica Fairview


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

6 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats! I'm rushing to complete this one myself. I have a couple of books to read, but I might have to opt for movies instead.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Stephanie said...

Impressive! Thanks so much for joining in on my challenge!!

Maria Grazia said...

I've also completed my EAC recently.It has been a great event, hasn't it? I only chose 6 tasks, though. Congrats for completing your Challenge X two and ... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ash said...

I wish I would have been around when this challenge started! Looks like you read a lot of books I'm wanting to read.

Suko said...

Terrific job, Becky! You are quite a reader! Merry Christmas!

Laurel Ann (Austenprose) said...

Congrats Becky - job well done. I hope that you enoyed all that Jane!