Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I plan on spending tonight much like I spend every night (wow, the Brain just popped into my head) reading a couple of good books!

I don't know how much (or how little) I'll be blogging over the holiday weekend. I know I have three or four books I *need* to review this weekend--William S. and The Great Escape by Zilpha Keatley Synder, Lucky Breaks by Susan Patron, and The Mostly True Adventures of Homer P. Figg by Rodman Philbrick. (Yes, I know I said four. I am over halfway finished with another Richard Paul Evans Christmas book. If I finish it tonight, I *may* pop in tomorrow with a quick review. It just seems a bit sad to review a Christmas book after Christmas. Though that may just be me.)

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

14 comments:

Miss Remmers 3:55 PM  

Merry Christmas Becky! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

J. Kaye 3:58 PM  

Happy Holidays! :)

Amy 4:46 PM  

Merry Christmas Becky!

Suko 4:46 PM  

Merry Christmas, Becky!

Robin of My Two Blessings 5:05 PM  

Merry Christmas Becky!

Amanda 6:29 PM  

Merry, Merry Christmas Becky!! Enjoy your reading and your family :)

Anonymous,  11:11 PM  

Merry Christmas, Becky! I hope you have a lovely time with your family, and lots of wonderful, cosy books to enjoy! L.

Popular Reads! 11:45 PM  

I just found your blog. It's sweet!

Carl V. 1:07 AM  

Merry Christmas Becky. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Chris 7:06 PM  

Merry Christmas my dear Becky :D

DesLily 6:23 AM  

I hope your holidays are filled with fun and laughter and good health!

Nymeth 6:35 AM  

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Becky :)

Anna 12:49 PM  

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Kailana 12:25 PM  

Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP