Friday, December 04, 2009

Read-a-Thon Tomorrow


Dreadlock Girl is hosting the Read.Read.Read-a-Thon tomorrow, December 5th! I'm very excited to join in. Even though I did stumble upon it a little short notice. But never let it be said that I can't drop everything and have a readathon whenever, wherever. Here are the books I'm going to try to tackle tomorrow:


This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer


Alcatraz Versus The Knights of Crystallia by Brandon Sanderson



The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo


Antsy Does Time by Neal Shusterman


Guardian by Julius Lester



Highway Cats by Janet Taylor Lisle




Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Tif Sweeney said...

I'm doing it too!! Can't wait!! I will try to swing by and cheer you on as well since I already follow . . . though I have been a bit absent lately from commenting, I'm still lurking!! :)

Leila said...

Wow, awesome line-up of books Becky -- I'm totally jealous! I'm in on the read-a-thon too, in the hopes of getting caught up on my Cybils reading. (Every little bit helps, right?)

Michelle said...

I'm completely jealous you have the Pfeffer book! I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

Good luck and happy reading.