Saturday, June 05, 2010

48 HBC Update #2


My start time--7:15 PM, Friday
Books completed: 4, one graphic novel; one verse novel; two adult novels
Titles of books completed: The Firefly Letters: A Suffragette's Journey to Cuba. Margarita Engle. and The Sons of Liberty (#1). Alexander Lagos and Joseph Lagos. The Sword by Bryan M. Litfin**. The Last River Child by Lori Ann Bloomfield.
Total page numbers (so far): 766 pages***
Time spent reading (so far): 9 hours
Time spent reviewing* (so far): 1 hour

*I also reviewed The White Queen during this time. But I didn't read that one during the challenge. So it is not included in my totals for books completed, page numbers, etc.

**This one is reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible.

***I only counted 150 pages of The Sword, the pages read during the challenge.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: