Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Salon: Reading, Read, To Read #34


Happy Sunday! It's August. It's hot. And I haven't been in the best of reading moods lately. Sound familiar? Well. It's still August. And it's still hot. And I'm still in a reading slump. Part of the problem--I think--is that I'm just not sure what I'm in the mood for. I've got books in every genre--it seems--yet I don't know what to read next.

What I've Reviewed This Week:

The Foundling. Georgette Heyer. 1948/2009. Sourcebooks. 439 pages.
Crunch. Leslie Connor. 2010. HarperCollins. 336 pages.
The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams. Rhonda Hayter. 2010. Penguin. 256 pages.
Koko Be Good. Jen Wang. 2010. September 2010. First Second. 304 pages.
Otter Everywhere: Brand New Readers. By Christine Webster. Illustrated by Tim Nihoff. 2007. Candlewick Press. 48 pages.
Brand New Readers: Termite Tales. Kathy Caple. 2009. Candlewick Press. 48 pages.
Brand New Readers: Larry and Rita. Jamie Michalak. Illustrated by Jill Newton. 2007. Candlewick Press. 48 pages.
Time to Sleep, Sheep the Sheep! Mo Willems. 2010. HarperCollins. 32 pages.
One Smart Cookie: Bite Size Lessons for the School Years and Beyond. By Amy Krouse Rosenthal. Illustrated by Jane Dyer & Brooke Dyer. 2010. HarperCollins. 40 pages.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Carrie E Rundhaug said...

You won an award come check it out at www.just-one-more-chapter.com!

Carrie