Monday, October 31, 2011

Challenge Completed: RIP

Here's what I read for the challenge:

1. A Pocket Full of Rye. Agatha Christie.
2. A Murder on the Links. Agatha Christie.
3. Human.4 Mike A. Lancaster.
4. The Five Red Herrings. Dorothy L. Sayers.
5. Mister Creecher by Chris Priestly
6. This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
7. The Wikkeling. Steven Arntson.
8. Jake Ransom and the Skull King's Shadow. James Rollins.
9. Jake Ransom and the Howling Sphinx. James Rollins.
10. The Woman in White. Wilkie Collins.
11. Frankenstein. Mary Shelley.

© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Kailana said...

You read lots of great books for this challenge!

Carl V. Anderson said...

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge this year. You read a lot!!! Love seeing Agatha Christie on your list. As I said in another comment, I've only recently discovered how much fun her novels are.

I've only read one Dorothy Sayers novel in the past, the Nine Tailors, but I really loved it. I'm surprised I haven't sought more of them out.