This one is hosted by Roof Beam Reader. It's a strict challenge, I know. And one I failed to complete in 2011. But I think I'll choose more wisely this year, I hope. Twelve books must be read from the list of fourteen.
1. Babylon 5: Legions of Fire: The Long Night of Centauri Prime. Peter David.
2. Babylon 5: Legions of Fire: Armies of Light and Dark. Peter David.
3. Babylon 5: Legions of Fire: Out of the Darkness. Peter David.
4. All Clear. Connie Willis.
5. Champagne for One by Rex Stout
6. Lorna Doone. R.D. Blackmore. 1869. 658 pages.
The Long Night of Centauri Prime by Peter David
Armies of Light and Dark by Peter David
Out of the Darkness by Peter David
Champagne for One by Rex Stout
Prisoner's Base by Rex Stout
© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews