Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blogging Advice from William Shakespeare

No legacy is so rich as honesty ~ All's Well That Ends Well
Small to greater matters must give way. ~ Antony and Cleopatra
To business that we love we rise betime, and go to 't with delight. ~ Antony and Cleopatra
This above all -- to thine own self be true; ~ Hamlet
Brevity is the soul of wit ~ Hamlet
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below; Words without thoughts never to heaven go. ~ Hamlet
I must be cruel, only to be kind ~ Hamlet
We know what we are, but know not what we may be ~ Hamlet
A good wit will make use of anything; I will turn diseases to commodity. ~ Henry IV, Part 2
Past, and to come, seem best; things present, worst ~ Henry IV, Part 2
My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel; I know not where I am nor what I do. ~ Henry VI, Part 1
Have more than thou showest, speak less than thou knowest ~ King Lear
Truth is truth to the end of reckoning ~ Measure for Measure
This is the short and the long of it ~ Merry Wives of Windsor
© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews


Suko 9:13 PM  

Truly wonderful advice!

anu 9:58 PM  

Loved the quote about words and thoughts. True about every creative pursuit :)

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

Search Book Blogs Search Engine

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by 2008

Back to TOP