Saturday, February 15, 2014

Week in Review: February 9-15

Colonel Brandon's Diary. Amanda Grange. 2009. Penguin. 304 pages. [Source: Library] 
The Dolphins of Shark Bay. Pamela S. Turner. 2013. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 80 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Beauty's Daughter. Carolyn Meyer. 2013. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 352 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Midnight Falcon. David Gemmell. 1999. Del Rey. 448 pages. [Source: Library]
The New Treasure Seekers. E. Nesbit. 1904. 252 pages. [Source: Book I Bought]
To Kill A Mockingbird. Harper Lee. 1960. 281 pages. [Source: Book I Own]
Rachel. Jill Eileen Smith. 2014. Revell. 320 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Love's Sweet Beginning. Ann Shorey. (Sisters at Heart #3). 2014. Revell. 345 pages. [Source: Review copy]

This week's favorite:

This week I chose To Kill A Mockingbird. I read it. I watched it. I listened to it. I would DEFINITELY recommend listening to the audio book. It is narrated by Sissy Spacek, and it is wonderful! So beyond wonderful! Over the course of a month, I became absorbed in the story. It is a story that just resonates. Loved all three formats for getting the story!

© 2014 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews


Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

Search Book Blogs Search Engine

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by 2008

Back to TOP