Saturday, August 02, 2014

Week in Review: July 27 - August 2

From August:
The Book Thief. Markus Zusak. 2006. Random House. 560 pages. [Source: Book I Bought]

From July:
The Girl From the Tar Paper School. Teri Kanefield. 2014. Abrams. 56 pages. [Source: Library] 
Dualed. Elsie Chapman. 2013. Random House. 304 pages. [Source: Library]
To Love And Be Wise. (Inspector Grant #4) Josephine Tey. 1951. Simon & Schuster. 208 pages. [Source: Bought] 
China Dolls. Lisa See. 2014. Random House. 376 pages. [Source: Library]
 Don't Even Think About It. Sarah Mlynowski. 2014. Random House. 336 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Full Steam Ahead. Karen Witemeyer. 2014. Bethany House. 352 pages. [Source: Library]
50 Days of Heaven: Reflections That Bring Eternity to Light. Randy Alcorn. 2006. Tyndale. 288 pages. [Source: Bought]

This week's favorite: 

The Book Thief. I love, love, love, LOVE The Book Thief. I don't love it because it's a happy, happy novel. I love it because it is beautiful, haunting, ugly, yet hopeful.

© 2014 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews


Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

Search Book Blogs Search Engine

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by 2008

Back to TOP