Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What's On Your Nightstand (September)


The folks at 5 Minutes For Books host What’s On Your Nightstand? the fourth Tuesday of each month in which we can share about the books we have been reading and/or plan to read.
After reading Newton on the Christian Life, I was inspired to pick up MESSIAH: FIFTY EXPOSITORY DISCOURSES PREACHED IN THE YEARS 1784 AND 1785 by John Newton. I am LOVING this one.

I'm also reading--or rereading--Here I Stand: A Life of Martin Luther by Roland H. Bainton.

I've got some books I'm excited to be reviewing in the next week or two:
  • The Island of Dr. Libris by Chris Grabenstein
  • Chasing Secrets by Gennifer Choldenko
  • Jump Back, Paul: The Life and Poems of Paul Laurence Dunbar by Sally Derby


© 2015 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: