Monday, June 20, 2016

30 Days of Books #26

 I saw this at The Written World--a blog I've been following for most of the time I've been blogging--and I thought I'd join in the fun. I believe the most recent recurrence of this is from Jenni Elyse's blog.

Today's prompt: A book that changed your opinion about something

Secrets from the Eating Lab by Traci Mann.  If I could send this book to myself twenty-two to twenty-five years ago, I wonder what I would have made of it?!?! How much grief I could have saved myself. Now, I am not advocating eating unhealthy and being as large as possible. Far from it. Just celebrating the fact that you can eat healthy, exercise, and still not be thin....and that is okay.

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Kailana said...

If that is what you learned, it should be required reading for teens!

mirriam ndunge said...

Thank you for the information

Becky said...

Kailana, I wish I could say I've internalized the knowledge. But I struggle with this truth every single day.