Friday, June 24, 2016

30 Days of Books #30

 I saw this at The Written World--a blog I've been following for most of the time I've been blogging--and I thought I'd join in the fun. I believe the most recent recurrence of this is from Jenni Elyse's blog.


Today's prompt:  Your favorite book of all time

My answer may come as a surprise to some, a roll-their-eyes to others, or even a shrug. But. If I'm being honest The Bible is the one book I love first and foremost. The one book that I read every single day. The one book that I read multiple times per year. The one book that I meditate on. The one book that I've memorized from. A book that I own multiple copies of. A book that has me singing praises literally.

This particular edition pictured is the HCSB chronological Bible. And I do think that it would be a good choice for those who don't know the big picture of the Bible but who want to know the big picture of the Bible. 

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

This answer didn't surprise me knowing you from reading your blog. :)