Wednesday, June 22, 2016

30 Days of Books: Day #28

I saw this at The Written World--a blog I've been following for most of the time I've been blogging--and I thought I'd join in the fun. I believe the most recent recurrence of this is from Jenni Elyse's blog.


Today's prompt:  Your favorite title(s)

Louise Loves Art. Kelly Light. 2014. 40 pages. [Source: Library]

I am choosing this one because it has a super-clever title. Louise, the heroine, loves, loves, loves art. She is always making masterpieces. But. She also has a little brother named Art. And this story is about what happens when Art destroys--with scissors--her latest masterpiece. 

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Kailana said...

Cute. :)

sailaway.bruce said...

I was looking for interesting books for my daughter to read,
(she's not a reader)
and came across your blog, and will seek out some of the books yuvd suggested.