Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sing Along Saturdays (For Dad)

Today's prompt: songs you jam to with your dad
This meme is hosted by Bookish Things & More.


My first selection is David Bowie's Golden Years. One of Dad's favorite soundtracks is A Knight's Tale. This is my absolute favorite song from that soundtrack. And it was my first introduction to David Bowie. It is probably my favorite song of his--although I like quite a few!



My second selection is Sweet Home Alabama. I don't remember a time when I didn't know this song. It's one of my Dad's favorite songs to play on the guitar.



© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Katrina @ Bookish Things said...

I love both of those songs. And I love when the David Bowie one plays in A Knight's Tale. And is there anyone that doesn't know Sweet Home Alabama??? Awesome picks this week!