Saturday, August 06, 2016

Singalong Saturdays (Corny Songs)

Today's prompt: A corny song.

This meme is hosted by Bookish Things & More.

So. I've been obsessively listening to Sonny James this past week. If you were like me, you might be Sonny Who?!?!?! I had never heard of Sonny James until I came across a quote of his in a Johnny Cash biography. I liked the quote so much that I wanted to find out more about the guy who said it.

Here is what I would call a NOVELTY song, but, this week's theme is corny and I'm going to go for it.

Hey Little Ducky




Now I'm also going to include one more song because I just can't help myself. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song. Is it corny? Or is it just catchy? I don't know right now it's my again-again song.



© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comments:

Stacy at The Novel Life 10:05 PM  

ah, good old Sonny James! At least one of his recordings comes on during Classic Country Saturday Night about each week!

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

Search Book Blogs Search Engine

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP