Saturday, November 12, 2016

Movie Month, day 12

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions! Feel free to switch "favorite" to "least favorite" if that is more applicable to you!

Today's question: If you could change one thing about any movie, it would be....

Unbroken is a movie that I really enjoyed. What I found frustrating about the ending was that the book had a very strong, very powerful, very emotional ENDING where you learn about his coming to faith in Christ, and how he lived the rest of his life. His testimony was so good, so very, very good. That for a bio-pic to completely ignore the most important part of his life was just really disappointing. Not surprising. But disappointing.



© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I haven't seen the movie yet. So, I guess I will be curious my thoughts!