Monday, November 14, 2016

Movie Month, day 14

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions! 

 Today's question: A movie that you can't stop quoting....

The movie that I find most quotable is BABE.

The TV SPEcial I find most quotable is GARFIELD'S THANKSGIVING.

  • Pancakes, pancakes the size of Australia, and coffee, yes, Jon, coffee. We wouldn't be the great nation we are without coffee. So do your patriotic duty, Jon Arbuckle, and fix - me - breakfast!
  • Woe is me, I've been put on a diet and I'm gonna die.
  • Gee, I've been on this diet only ten minutes and I can tell I've already lost something... my sense of humor.
  • I'm free, I'm free, I can eat! Oh, joy! Oh, rapture! Oh, no! 
  • Grandma: Have cooking utensils, will travel.
    Go, Grandma, go. Deep fat fry, deep fat fry, music to my ears. 
  • Skip the piece of resistance, just gimme a piece of pie!

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: