Thursday, November 17, 2016

Movie month, day 17

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions!

Today's question: What is your favorite genre? What is your favorite movie in your favorite genre?

My favorite genre. I have two that sometimes overlap. I LOVE musicals. I LOVE period dramas.

Favorite movie in my favorite genre. I could never pick just one. My top ten of historical musicals.

10) Calamity Jane
9) South Pacific
8) Moulin Rouge
7) Singin' in the Rain
6) King and I
5) Holiday Inn
4) My Fair Lady
3) High Society
2) The Sound of Music
1) Music Man 


© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I said musicals for mine, too, but I have not seen most of these. I really need to watch more movies. lol