Sunday, November 20, 2016

Movie month, day 20

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions!

Today's question: What is your favorite action and/or thriller movie?

I don't consider this a "favorite" genre, yet, I find myself watching certain series or franchises all the time! 

Men in Black 3 is one of my all-time favorite movies. Even if you didn't love the first two, I would recommend this one. It has far more emotional depth and substance than the first two films combined. You may find it hard to believe, but, this one is quite an emotional roller coaster--and oh the DEVELOPMENT of the characters. Namely the relationship--or lack thereof--between Agents J and K. And I haven't yet mentioned it but TIME TRAVEL. The film also introduces the character Griffin. I loved, loved, loved this character :)


© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: