Friday, November 25, 2016

Movie Month, day 25

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions! Feel free to switch "favorite" to "least favorite" if that is more applicable to you!

Today's question: What is your favorite musical? 

Musicals are my favorite genre. Most days anyway. I've already shared a list of musicals that are period dramas too. 

So I'm going to go with Mamma Mia, The Muppets, and Enchanted. (Might as well add The Muppet Movie).

There are a few musical scenes in non-musicals that I'd add as well. Heath Ledger singing in 10 Things I Hate About You is all kinds of wonderful. And A Knight's Tale has a very musical feel to it even though it's not really a musical. (LOVE the dancing scene with Golden Years)


© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

Oh, yes, Mama Mia, The Muppets, and Enchanted are ones I like, too! I also enjoyed the other two.