Sunday, November 27, 2016

Movie Month, day 27

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions! Feel free to switch "favorite" to "least favorite" if that is more applicable to you!

Today's question: What is your favorite science fiction or fantasy film?

I'm leaning more towards fantasy today. I really love, love, love the movie Penelope. I don't think it gets as much love as it deserves. Enchanted would fall into the 'fantasy' genre as well. As would Princess Bride which I've already mentioned a few times!

I really love, love, love the Chronicles of Narnia movies. Particularly The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. 

LORD OF THE RINGS also comes to mind of course! I love that movie so much!!!

For science fiction, I really love, love, love INCEPTION.


© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Kailana said...

I can't remember if I have seen Penelope. hm.

Anonymous said...

I also thought that Penelope was fantastic. Found it by accident, and wonder why it didn't get more press.