Friday, November 04, 2016

Movie Month, Day 4

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.

Today's question: What is your favorite movie--outside your comfort zone--that you ended up loving?

I'm going to go with the Dark Knight Trilogy directed by Christopher Nolan! If you'd asked me if I liked action movies or super-hero movies or comic book movies or whatever...before watching...I'd have laughed. I had a zero-tolerance for all things action, really, perhaps with a Will Smith exception clause! But. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this trilogy! The third movie is my favorite and best. And the ending is one of my FAVORITES. 

I'd love to hear your answer to this question!

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

Nice! This would be out of my normal, too!