Saturday, November 05, 2016

Movie Month: Day 5

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books. We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions!

Today's question: What are three movies that you consider must-see?

I have no one but myself to blame for this question. I'm going to go with three choices.

To Kill A Mockingbird

Much Ado About Nothing

Lilies of the Field

I actually thought of about ten more movies that I'd rate 'must-see.' But that would be pushing it!!!

I'd love to know how you'd answer this question!!!

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I never saw the movie. Of course, I absolutely adore the book. I should watch it. Thanks for reminder! Great choice.
Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review
Follow me on Bloglovin'

Kailana said...

I have never seen any of these! I should probably remedy that. lol

Mariel said...

The Ken Branagh Much Ado? That deckchair scene is GENIUS!