Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Movie Month, day 9

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions!

Today's question:  Favorite "hidden" sequence after the credits...

I'm going to go with Mamma Mia for my top answer. I really love the SINGING. It practically guarantees that I'll watch the movie back-to-back. (Or at least go back and revisit my favorite scenes, which let's be honest, is most of the movie.)

I also love Thor: The Dark World. The second one--which has Thor coming to visit Jane.

I'd love to know how you'd answer this one!

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I forgot to schedule my post for this question yesterday. oops! So, it will be a twofer today.