Saturday, December 10, 2016

Countdown to Christmas, day 10, 11, 12

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I are teaming up again...this time to celebrate CHRISTMAS. 25 days of answering questions! You are definitely welcome to join in on the fun!

Favorite thing I love to do with my family during the holidays... 

watch movies

Favorite Christmas songs or albums from your growing up years...

albums:
Michael W. Smith Christmas
Bing Crosby White Christmas
Merry Christmas From the Beach Boys
Amy Grant Home For Christmas

songs: I LOVE Snoopy's Christmas!!!

Favorite movies or Christmas specials from your growing up years...
Garfield's Christmas
Charlie Brown Christmas
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Muppet Family Christmas
Holiday Inn
Muppet Christmas Carol

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Kailana said...

I am on doing some catch-up. My net is crap lately. :( I watched Muppet Family Christmas on YouTube one year. lol I need to get it on DVD or something. I really liked that one when I was young.

Tarissa said...

How fun! I love Amy Grant's Christmas album too. Excellent Christmas choices!

Tarissa said...

I wanted to mention that I’m hosting a Christmas read-along called "A Literary Christmas" on my blog this year. If you sign-up, you can link to all your holiday book posts on the linky!

Tarissa
http://InTheBookcase.blogspot.com