Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Countdown to Christmas, day 20

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I are teaming up again...this time to celebrate CHRISTMAS. 25 days of answering questions! You are definitely welcome to join in on the fun!
 Did you ever try to sneak a peek at presents early? Are you a present shaker?!

I never snooped into where unwrapped presents might be. However, once it was wrapped...it was fair game. I am speaking, of course, of the past. You can tell a lot about what something is based on the shape and size. And the sound it makes--or does NOT make when you move it. A book, for example, you can always tell is a BOOK even if you don't know *which* book. I was an expert at spotting Barbie boxes. 

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I used to enjoy trying to figure out where the gifts were hidden. I wasn't too concerned with what was in the boxes. That I could wait for. There was a canoe in our basement and one year the presents were in it. lol