Sunday, December 04, 2016

Countdown to Christmas, day 4

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I are teaming up again...this time to celebrate CHRISTMAS. 25 days of answering questions! You are definitely welcome to join in on the fun!

My gift recommendations for the 2016 holiday season. 
First, I just have to say that I hate this question. Hate it.  But since I have to answer it, I'm going to go with ten to fifteen gift ideas that are more on the unique side.

Artoo Tea-Too Teapot

Build Your Own Marble Coaster

Library Card Socks

2017 Color Your Year Daily Calendar

The Dr. Seuss Coloring Book

Tea with Mr. Tumnus Necklace

Hobbit Road Mug 

Jane Austen Coffee Mug  

Yellow Submarine Transforming Mug


A Novel Journal: Jane Eyre (diary)

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Kailana said...

lol We made the questions and I hated this one, too. Let's leave it off if we do this next year. lol Love your answers, though!

Becky said...

When I was making this question, I was like I'LL BE INSPIRED BY THE TIME I HAVE TO ANSWER IT!!!! IT WON'T BE SO BAD. I think I spent a good four or five hours working on that one post! So yes, if we do this again next year, leave off this question, we will :)