Friday, October 20, 2017

Tinyville Town: Gets to Work

Tinyville Town: Gets to Work! Brian Biggs. 2016. Abrams. 32 pages. [Source: Review copy]

First sentence: Good morning! Welcome to Tinyville Town.

Premise/plot: In the town of Tinyville, everyone has a job to do. But one day, no one can do their job. The mayor asks why. The answer: TRAFFIC JAM. The solution: a new bridge! This picture book shows everyone in town working and coming together.

My thoughts: I liked this one. I like the board book series perhaps even better. But. I liked it. I love the illustrations. I like seeing all the details. If your little one loves construction stories, this one is worth reading.

Text: 4 out of 5
Illustrations: 4 out of 5
Total: 8 out of 10


© 2017 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: