In September, I read nine books. Will I read more in October? Maybe. Maybe not.
Books reviewed at Becky's Book Reviews
Books reviewed at Young Readers
70. Turtle with a Toolbox. Beth Ferry. Illustrated by Dudolf. 2026. 32 pages. [Source: Library] [picture book, 3 stars]
71. Cheeky Book of Bear Butts. Jonathan Fenske. 2026. 36 pages. [Source: Library] [picture book, 3 stars]
72. The Secret Life of Dog Toys. Kelly Dipucchio. Illustrated by Jennifer Harney. 2026. 40 pages. [Source: Library] [picture book, 4 stars]
73. Starman: The Cosmic Voyage of David Bowie. Matthew Cordell. 2026. 48 pages. [Source: Library] [nonfiction biography for young readers, 3 stars]
Books reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible
none
Bibles reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible
7. New American Standard Bible Reference Edition. 1971. Lockman Foundation. 1730 pages. [Source: Bought]
8. New Marked Reference Bible (KJV). God. 1983. Zondervan. 1753 pages. [Source: Bought] Yearly Totals for 2026
© 2026 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!