Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Salon: Week in Review #42

What I Reviewed at Becky's Book Reviews:

Oliver Twist. Charles Dickens.  1838. 425 pages.

What I Reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible:

Love on the Line. Deeanne Gist. 2011. Bethany House. 365 pages.
Wonderland Creek. Lynn Austin. 2011. Bethany House. 400 pages.
Who Stole My Church? Gordon MacDonald. 2007. Thomas Nelson. 250 pages.
Do I Know God? Finding Certainty in Life's Most Important Relationship. Tullian Tchividjian. 2007. 215 pages.
A Necessary Deception. Laurie Alice Eakes. 2011. Revell. 346 pages.
 


© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comments:

rightshopping 5:07 AM  

Quality books craft quality mindset, and quality mindset creates quality human beings. It’s the biggest education boon to let you know your world. From adventures to biography, from cookbooks to literature, from technical to fictions; the click at www.rightshopping.in/Books/index.asp fetches all.

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP