I read a total of thirty-one books in February 2021. Twenty-one were review copies; ten were books that I either bought or were free to download. Twenty-six were new-to-me. Five were rereads. Nine books were five-star reads. Sixteen books were four star reads.
Five of the nine five-star books are PICTURE BOOKS.
Rating books with stars is so subjective. Looking over this month's books I am surprised that some did earn five stars--the day I wrote the review--and equally surprised by some that didn't earn five stars! I didn't change my ratings for any. If I started changing my ratings--days, weeks--after the fact, it might turn into the Sneetches with their stars on and off machine.
My least favorite book was War and Milly McGonigle.
My favorite reread was probably PETE THE CAT and His FOUR GROOVY BUTTONS.
Books Reviewed at Becky's Book Reviews
Books Reviewed at Young Readers
Books Reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible
8. Rejoice and Tremble: The Surprising Good News of the Fear of the Lord. Michael Reeves. 2021. [January] Crossway. 192 pages. [Source: Review copy]
9. Pleasure and Profit in Bible Study. D.L. Moody. 1898. 167 pages. [Source: Bought]
10. Found: God's Will. John F. MacArthur Jr. 1972. 60 pages. [Source: Bought]
11. Woven: Understanding the Bible as One Seamless Story. Angie Smith. 2021. [March] 288 pages. [Source: Review copy]
12. Tidewater Bride. Laura Frantz. 2021. [January] 416 pages. [Source: Review copy]
13. Ten Words to Live By: Delighting in and Doing What God Commands. Jen Wilkin. 2021. [March] 176 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Bibles Reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible
1. New American Standard Reference Edition. 1973. God. 1899 pages. [Source: Bought]
© 2021 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews