Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 Challenges: Books in Translation

Host: Introverted Reader
Title: Books in Translation (sign-up)
Dates: January - December
# of Books: I'm aiming for 2-3

What I read:
1) Tyndale's New Testament. Translated by William Tyndale. A Modern Spelling Edition of the 1534 Translation with an introduction by David Daniell. 1996. Yale University Press. 466 pages. [Source: Bought]
2) Wycliffe New Testament 1388: An edition in modern spelling, with an introduction, the original prologues, and the Epistle to the Laodicieans. William R. Cooper, ed. 2002. British Library. 528 pages. [Source: Bought]
3)


© 2015 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Becca said...

Cool! I am trying to read more books in translation, too. I think I only read 2 last year. Doing mine as part of the Travel the World in Books Challenge, but I see no reason why I can't join this one, too. :)