Host: Becky's Book Reviews
Duration: January - December 2016
Goal: Get at least one bingo, five books minimum
Sign up in the comments
- American male author
- Anthony Trollope
- Book That Has Been Adapted Into A Movie
- Charles Dickens
- American female author
- Book published 1871-1880
- Book about property, inheritance, economics
- Children's book of your choice
- Mystery, suspense, sensation
- Book published 1837-1849
- Book published 1881-1890
- Wilkie Collins
- Book by a European Author
- Book with a name as the title
- Book published 1861-1870
- Book published 1891-1901
- Book about courtship or marriage
- Book of your choice
- Speculative Fiction (Fantasy, Science Fiction, Time Travel, etc.)
- Book published 1850-1860
- British Female Author
- Fiction book set during the Victorian era
- Book or Movie about Queen Victoria
- Nonfiction book about the Victorian era
- British Male Author
- Fiction or nonfiction.
- Books, e-books, audio books all are fine.
- Books and movies can be reviewed together or separately.
- You can create a reading list if you want, but it's not a requirement
- If you do make a list, consider adding a list of five books you'd recommend to others
- If possible try to try a new-to-you author! I know it can be really tempting to stick with familiar favorites.
- Children's books published during these years should not be forgotten!
- Rereads are definitely allowed if you have favorites!
- A blog is not required, a review is not required, but, if you don't review please consider sharing what you read in a comment with one or two sentences of 'reaction' or 'response.'
- Any qualifying book reviewed in 2016 counts towards the challenge. If you're like me, perhaps you try to schedule posts a week ahead of time. So if it's reviewed in 2016, it counts. Even if you finished the book the last week or two of 2015!