Tuesday, November 27, 2018
2019 Reading Challenges: Calendar of Crime
Host: My Reader's Block (sign up here)
Duration: January - December 2019
# of books: 12 mysteries
1) 4:50 From Paddington. (Miss Marple #8) Agatha Christie. 1957/2007. 288 pages. [Source: Bought] *investigation takes place in January
1) For the Love of Mike (Molly Murphy #3) Rhys Bowen. 2003. 336 pages. [Source: Library] *book title starts with F
2) A Family of Strangers. Emilie Richards. 2019. 491 pages. [Source: Library]
1) The Murder of Patience Brooke. (Charles Dickens Investigations #1) J.C. Briggs. 2018. Sapere Books. 290 pages. [Source: Review copy] *crosses on the cover, as well as an angel; it is a cemetery but a cross is a cross is a cross.
2) Aunt Dimity's Death. (Aunt Dimity Mystery #1) Nancy Atherton. 1992. 244 pages. [Source: Library] *bunny on cover, book title begins with A
1) Death in the Stocks. Inspectors Hannasyde & Hemingway #1) Georgette Heyer. 1935/2019. Sourcebooks. 384 pages. [Source: Review copy] *murder takes place in June
1) Stairway to Doom (Miss Mallard Mysteries) Robert M. Quackenbush. 1983/2018. 80 pages. Source: Library] Robert Quackenbush was born July 23, 1929.
2) Express Train to Trouble (Miss Mallard Mystery) Robert M. Quackenbush. 1981/2018. 80 pages. [Source: Library]
1) They Found Him Dead. Georgette Heyer. 1937/2019. Sourcebooks. 384 pages. [Source: Review copy] *Author's birth month & primary action takes place in this month
2) Footsteps in the Dark. Georgette Heyer. 1932/2019. Sourcebooks. 432 pages. [Source: Review copy]
1) The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. Mark Haddon. 2003/2004. 226 pages. [Source: Borrowed] *author's birth month
2) Murphy's Law. Rhys Bowen. 2001. 240 pages. [Source: Library] *author's birth month
1) Oh Danny Boy (Molly Murphy #5) Rhys Bowen. 2006. 338 pages. [Source: Library] *book title starts with an O.
2) Still Life. (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache #1) Louise Penny. 2005. 293 pages. [Source: Library] *takes place in this month
1) Death at Hungerford Stairs. (Charles Dickens & Superintendent Sam Jones #2) J.C. Briggs. 2018. Sapere Books. 290 pages. [Source: Review copy] *primary action takes place
2) Girl Waits With Gun. (Kopp Sisters #1) Amy Stewart. 2015. 408 pages. [Source: Review copy] *wild card book
Duplicate Death. (Inspectors Hannasyde and Hemingway #7) Georgette Heyer. 1951/2019. Sourcebooks. 400 pages. [Source: Review copy] *Book title has word starting with D
2) Death of Riley. (Molly Murphy #2) Rhys Bowen. 2002. 336 pages. [Source: Library]*Book title starts with a D
3) A Fatal Grace (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache #2) Louise Penny. 2007. 311 pages. [Source: Library]
© 2018 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
Labels: 2019 Reading Challenges
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You weren't kidding when you said you were signing up for a lot of challenges! Thanks for giving my newest one a try.
Post a Comment